- Purposes and activities of the grant will include a focus on these four areas
- Improving Access to key Sexual Health Services (ASHS)
- Establishing Safe and Supportive Environments for students and staff (SSE)
- Implementing policies and procedures related to safe and supportive environments, access to health services,
- Specific responsibilities of MDE and Van Dyke Public Schools have been agreed upon, including a district committee and co-chairs (Patty Magas and Piper Bognar).
- Each sub-committee, as specified by the four focus areas, is working on specific goals.
- Stakeholders on the committee at large include students, teachers, parents, and community members.
- More resources will be added to this website as the sub-committees continue their research and work toward their goals.